One Year Warranty
Gnoce fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our products are covered by a one year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.
1. Customer will be responsible for the shipping fee to send the items back to Gnoce.
2. Customer must contact one of Gnoce representatives for the return shipping address when sending back the items.
3. Customer should make sure that items are safely packed before sending them back. Gnoce will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
4. When sending back the items, customer must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Packages with no tracking will not be processed.
5. Gnoce reserves the right to void the warranty on any items showing signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear", as determined by our jewelry professionals.
For any questions, please email us at: [email protected]